Pentax K20D review
Having bought this camera as an upgrade from my EOS
10D (after a long research in the web) I can tell you
now, after two months use and about 4000 pictures
that it meets and surpasses my best expectations. The
WB (default) is clearly supperior to Canon's under
lighting, giving a more natural look.
I still have both cameras at use and I'm inclined to bet
in buying professional grade lenses to complement the
18-55 and 50-200 for low light work.
As the saying goes, it´s the photographer that makes
the picture not the camera.
None so far.
The allegedely low "winding" speed is no problem for me
as I only shoot motorbike sports (namely Trial
competitions and off-road) so 2 fps is more than enough.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%