Canon PowerShot SD880 IS (Digital IXUS 870 IS) review
Unfortunately this camera is a complete disappointment for me. This was my first time with a Canon product - I can only say bad luck with my choice of model/camera. Nonetheless, with limited budget that can be allocated on gadgets like this next time I plan to take my chances with another brand.
Auto focus problem - The camera has random focusing problems - which I tested and even asked several friends to verify. In the AiAF mode, loses the target focus area and focuses on the wrong part of the picture.
Black/Blank Screen - When switching on, a black screen appears and only goes away if you take an empty shot. I believe this must be a software problem which I hope will be fixed when I will send to the repair service.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%