Canon PowerShot SD960 IS / Digital IXUS 110 IS review
I am completely disappointed in this camera. I have owned and was very pleased with
the A620 and 630. My A630 was recently broken and this was supposed to be the
replacement. The ONLY good thing I have to say about the camera is the construction
is top notch.
I chose the 960 because of the wide angle lens and HD video capability. See below:
-Very soft images with lots of obvious noise reduction even in bright conditions.
-Absolutely TERRIBLE blue vertical banding in low light videos! Not even good
enough for casual social media posts like facebook.
-focus issues indoors
I have traditionally been a fan of canon's point and shoot line but I couldn't be
disappointed with this camera. Dont take my word for it, I will be posting links to
example video and photos.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%