Nikon Coolpix S630 review
I have had 6 or 7 Nikon cameras, including my D200. The S630 is without a doubt the worst Nikon I have ever used. The picture quality is terrible for most shots. I took the camera on a trip to New Orleans, shot maybe 250-300 pictures over the week-end, and have probably dumped all but 20-30 pictures. I could go on and on about what I dislike about the S630, but suffice it to say that I returned it as soon as I got home.
Difficult to use.
Multifunction wheel is too small for my big fingers, and the rotation + directional click often had me picking the wrong option.
Scene settings are basically worthless, and auto results are mediocre at best.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!