Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom review
I've used my 8080 since they first appeared and I still like it. Great lens. Some reviewers complain about slow write times in Raw - 13 seconds is an eternity. Just for fun I used a 2Gb H xD card. Write times came down to 10 seconds. Not much improvement but every little helps. Camera has the 78 firmware.
The camera is inclined to miss-focus in low light and sometimes I find using spot focus helps. Now that I'm aware of the focus problem I just check more carefully.
Occasional miss-focus in low light.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!