Canon PowerShot SD980 IS / Digital IXUS 200 IS review
Compact, heavy construction, Canon quality.
Night shots produce a nice black.
Very good video quality.
Flash is good for close range snapshots.
I love the "half flash" settings, meaning it is possible to flash in the night and to keep the background visible. That makes for nice pix.
The wide angle is great.
maybe the pix are not as crisp as I would like.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|INFERNO by Milmor Fotografias|
from Get to Work (Power Tools)
|Love my present! by eyahaled|
from Holiday reactions