Nikon D60 review
If you're looking for a quality DSLR which offers great lenses, ease of use and portability the D60 is hard to beat.
Like all DSLR's, the user manual is very technical. You're far better off getting something like the D60 Field Guide for $20 at Chapters.
The 18-55MM kit lens is pretty good but since investing in the camera I've purchased 2 additional lenses to suit my evolving needs. I stick with Nikkor lenses, they're worth the extra $ and less hassle.
Battery life is ~250 shots in mixed use which is pretty good. Get an extra battery if you travel and you'll get 500+ shots.
No problems whatsoever with this camera but the corded charger is annoying...it's so 1980's.
Bottom line: Excellent camera at a very competitive price.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%