Olympus SP-590 UZ review
Upgraded from SP-550uz. Prefer using Electronic View Finder (EVG), but lost feature to review image captured in EVF which provided confirmation of good image.
Also, various sound levels are adjustable EXCEPT the focus confimation 'BEEP' which is loud in many settings. No way to adjust it or turn it 'off' without muting all sounds.
Contacted Olympus Tech Support and was confirmed that these features are not available on the SP-590uz.
Focusing is still slow in many situations.
Image quality is better than the SP-550uz or would return the camera for refund.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!