Olympus PEN E-P2 review
A cute small camera - similar to the Olympus Pen I own some 40 years. Quite responsive, and the EVF is very good (besides in low light conditions). The menu is quite simple but not intuitive. It handles white balance very good, even in incandescent light. Works great with Nikon lenses with an adapter.
Images are noisy, even at iso 100. Noise can be removed by post processing, but I was not expecting that noise level.
It's too expensive for what it offers.
The 14-42 kit lens is poorly built, resembling a P&S lens, not a SLR lens.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power