Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W350 review
I shoot for a newspaper magazine. okay i bought a Nikon
P-100, didn't work! Then a Sony w-370, sorry, not cool!
Then I bought the Sony w-350, tiny little camera!
Excellent! Everything is cool, all the features are great. No
it's not an Alpha but it cost $200 and it rocks. As a back
up to my Alpha it is so much better than any P&S I have
ever used. If you want an over featured little gem this is
the camera to buy! 5 stars for Sony!!!!!
Smile settings and blink alert work but don't depend on
them. USE your settings! Pet set is so cool! This tiny little
camera is sophisticated enough to let you be professional.
Don't rely on "easy" although it makes perfect pics.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!