Fujifilm FinePix HS10 / Fujifilm FinePix HS11 review
Image quality of this camera, exceeded my expectations especially full zoom and macro capabilities. Watch out birds and bees you are no longer safe. Third Fuji camera in eight years and I am not disappointd although a few teething problems. Excellent value for money and the 30x zoom really gets those shots that were out of reach .Size and weight of the camera is perfect.
On off switch opposite from previous cameras.
LCD hard to see in bright sunlight (as with alot of cameras)
Battey warnings and batteries running down fast.
Manual focus took awhile to get used to and figure out.
No lens cap holder, no manual and no lens hood.
Other problems resolved after reading the manual.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%