Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX3 Review
I got this camera as a gift. I was really happy when I got it because I desperately needed a camera and it had some nice features:
1. 2 or 10 second self timer.
2. A review button so you can check the picture without having to turn the dial.
3. Long-lasting battery.
4. Leica lens.
6. Different display modes.
7. Mounting point for a tripod.
8. Different SCN(scene) settings.
I haven’t had any serious problems, but there are some things that annoy me:
1. You can’t zoom in or out in video mode.
2. It cuts the video at the start and at the end.
3. It only has 3x optical zoom.
4. Only 115k screen dots.
5. The screen gets scratched easily.
6. It takes too long to cycle between photos.
7. Slow autofocus and searches too much for focus point.
8. Motion sensor doesn’t work with simple picture setting.
9. The microphone is on the top.
10. No viewfinder.
|Average community score||
|See all 1 reviews »|
bad for good for
|Kids / pets||
|Action / sports||
|Landscapes / scenery||
|Low light (without flash)||
|Flash photography (social)||
|Studio / still life||
= community average
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Race by mdbinasif|
from Your City - Kids Play
|Altaussee Austria by IFRPilot|
|Sunrise at Mono Lake by ed rader|
from My Best Photo of the Week