Excellent value for$$$
Value for money for a kit lens, this is about as good as it gets.
Very sharp in the centre, even to 300mm. Have taken some very nice bird shots and the colour rendition is very true.
Bit of fall of to the edges, which for wildlife and portraits is generally fine or even an advantage.
It would take a very nice lens to bump this out of my aps-c camera bag, but that lens would also be hell of an expensive piece of kit.
Highly recommended and if your buying a Pentax kit, a no brainer.
Auto focus a bit noisy, but what are you expecting for the price........
|robbo d's score||
|Average community score||
|See all 4 reviews »|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%