This lens has the sharpness to match the NX200. The bokeh is in the same league as the Pentax SMCA 50mm f1.7.
The mount is metal. The lens is focus-by-wire, so it does not stop at minimum focus or at infinity, but focus ring travel is slow enough to provide easy and accurate manual focus.
The lens is exceedingly light and small. The NX200 with this lens can be considered truly compact.
Distortion and colour fringing are not obtrusive. I shoot RAW.
Vignetting is noticeable at f/2. A hood is recommended if the sun is close to being in the picture.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!