A Deserving 5-Rated Camera
Its just Awesome..
The picture is equal to that of a SLR camera, when u take pictures at nearer distance..
Till the 35X Zoom, u will get very good picture quality. If u use tripod, then there is no doubt in the quality of picture..
The digital zoom is also good in good light conditions.
I am enjoying with this camera from 2 months and I have taken so many pictures...Unbelievable zoom and quality in this range..
Professionals buy SLR and shoot pictures at closer distances and buying lens is too costly and hectic to carry them around in a backpack, But if u really want fun and enjoyment, SX40 is a must buy..
None for me atleast..
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%