awsome camera in its kind
This is a bridge camera with really superior features. Straight to the points i will state down the pros and cons here.
1. 30x manual zoom as good as any dslr
2. macro is too good.
3. alot of options to toggle with WBs.
4. good image quality, as a bridge camera it is really good.
5. landscape photography is one of its quality
6. Manual focus
1. minor firmware bugs
2. bit tough to adjust the exposure & focus till u r easy
|Average community score||
|See all 11 reviews »|
bad for good for
|Kids / pets||
|Action / sports||
|Landscapes / scenery||
|Low light (without flash)||
|Flash photography (social)||
|Studio / still life||
= community average
|Steamin' Mad by ahrensjt|
from Angered Subjects (Street Photography)
|Smile by Olymguy|
from Ultra Asian Indian Female Faces
|Space Shuttle Cockpit- by vbuhay|
from Aircraft Control Stick