Point and shoot - With Manual mode . !
I bought SX130IS last year.
With clear requirements :
1. Apurture priority Mode
2. AA batteries
I had shortlisted Fujifilm S2950 and SX130IS. Fujifilm had higher zoom and higher megapix and bridge body.
After handling I found that compact body made it easy to carry around and IS felt better since its in lens hence
live view is also stabilized.
Manual mode is bonus. If you are thinking to learn about photography this is handy tool.
The only disadvantage is that those who just want to "point at shoot" they may land up with out of focus
No probs yet.
|Average community score||
|See all 4 reviews »|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4