From a trip to lake Tahoe
Thanks for looking
Thanks for posting those nice pics Dick. I boated and swam in the lake many years ago, right by the island. That is undoubtedly the coldest water I've ever been in.
Gary - it was way too cold for me - and were there in August
Thanks fo the comments and nice image Christopher.
That is overlooking Emerald Bay?
Did you hike down to the Viking House?
Len - no we did not hike down to the house - we did see it from the water though
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%