WiFi problem with 6D and iOS 6.1.2?
Since upgrading my iPhone 5 and iPad 4 to iOS 6.1.2, I cannot connect to my EOS 6D in WiFi direct connect mode. I can connect via "infrastructure mode" over my home or work network, but I can't direct connect Device-to-Camera.
Anyone successfully done it with 6.1.2? Or anyone having the same problem? First blush looks like an Apple problem.
No problem for me, either with an iPhone 4S or an iPad 2, both of them running iOs 6.1.2.
Try erasing the network on the phone and resetting the saved info on the camera.
Its fine on my iPhone and iPad, both with the newest update.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)