Two beautyimages

Started Mar 3, 2013 | Discussions
devisor Senior Member • Posts: 1,804
Two beautyimages

-- hide signature --

Canon 5D MarkII and Mark III | EF 24-105 F4L | Pentax K20D| DA* 16-50 F2,8 lens | DA* 50-135 F2,8 | FA 43 F1,9 Limited |D FA100 Macro| I need more | Fuji s5600 | AlienBees | http://www.fotofashion.no | www.pentaxphotogallery.com/ericfagerheim

thomo
thomo Senior Member • Posts: 1,280
Re: Two beautyimages

great images - inspirational - thanks for posting

thomo's gear list:thomo's gear list
Canon PowerShot G15 Nikon D80 Nikon D90 Nikon D700 Nikon D7000 +43 more
Daniel Lauring
Daniel Lauring Veteran Member • Posts: 9,263

These are both great, from a beauty/sexy standpoint.  The first one works better for me...it isolates the subject nicely.  The second one has some distractions....the plant in front...the leg position which doesn't look comfortable and makes me wonder how she is sitting.  Either way they are both great.

Kweide
Kweide Senior Member • Posts: 1,787

N° 1 works for me, excellent. The second is different.  As if the flash is directly and frontal. It has a flat character. No, that picture does not work for me...

see more of my work on http://www.klaweide.de ( some NSFW )

Kweide's gear list:Kweide's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Fujifilm X-E2 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +16 more
fulvio51
fulvio51 Senior Member • Posts: 1,887

The first one is great!

fulvio51's gear list:fulvio51's gear list
Nikon Coolpix 4500 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W5 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX7V Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
OP devisor Senior Member • Posts: 1,804

Thank you for replying guyz

-- hide signature --

Canon 5D MarkII and Mark III | EF 24-105 F4L | Pentax K20D| DA* 16-50 F2,8 lens | DA* 50-135 F2,8 | FA 43 F1,9 Limited |D FA100 Macro| I need more | Fuji s5600 | AlienBees | http://www.fotofashion.no | www.pentaxphotogallery.com/ericfagerheim

aodi
aodi Senior Member • Posts: 1,483

fulvio51 wrote:

The first one is great!

+1

-- hide signature --

Anatoli

Turbo Hampster Contributing Member • Posts: 556

Love your work Devisor!

First one is awesome!

But not really digging the second one, glad to see you are human haha

Turbo Hampster's gear list:Turbo Hampster's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS-1D X Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Canon EF 16-35mm F2.8L II USM +5 more

Turbo Hampster wrote:

Love your work Devisor!

First one is awesome!

But not really digging the second one, glad to see you are human haha

haha thank you

-- hide signature --

JacquesC Senior Member • Posts: 2,843
Interesting ...

It is almost as if the two images were shot by different photographers.

The first one is quite striking - good pose and lighting, and I particularly like the colour toning. The whole image has got a great soft, and feminine mood.

The second image is somewhat uninspiring in comparison to the first - great-looking model though! Apart from the image being somewhat busy I think the lighting is nowhere near as good as in the first image. It looks like the shot was taken on the spur of the moment.

Keep posting, I enjoy your images !

-- hide signature --

Jacques
apple-and-eve.com

Ed Woodson
Ed Woodson Contributing Member • Posts: 797

I like the first one a lot.  the only thing I would do differently with the second one is a lower crop to make it look like those really her legs.

Otherwise, well done as always.

-- hide signature --

I've always found it interesting that those who claim to reject hate are usually the ones most willing to embrace it.
www.edwoodsonphotography.com

Re: Interesting ...

JacquesC wrote:

It is almost as if the two images were shot by different photographers.

The first one is quite striking - good pose and lighting, and I particularly like the colour toning. The whole image has got a great soft, and feminine mood.

The second image is somewhat uninspiring in comparison to the first - great-looking model though! Apart from the image being somewhat busy I think the lighting is nowhere near as good as in the first image. It looks like the shot was taken on the spur of the moment.

Keep posting, I enjoy your images !

-- hide signature --

Jacques
apple-and-eve.com

well this two images is taken in werry different situation. One is ofc studio shot, where you have control of the light and al. The seccond one is taken outdoor, in werry warm weather (manila ph) with a small beautydish.

thx

-- hide signature --

Manzur Fahim
Manzur Fahim Senior Member • Posts: 1,531
Re: Interesting ...

I like the no. 1 most out of two. The 2nd one is missing something.....It could well be someone's body and someone else's legs Just kidding...

Manzur Fahim's gear list:Manzur Fahim's gear list
Sigma sd Quattro Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 200mm f/2G ED VR II Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E ED Sigma DP2 Merrill +6 more
Niklas Ramstedt
Niklas Ramstedt Regular Member • Posts: 281

Love the first one, but the second one doesn't do anything for me. Odd pose and the light is harsh.

-- hide signature --
 Niklas Ramstedt's gear list:Niklas Ramstedt's gear list
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm F4G ED VR Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Sigma 85mm F1.4 EX DG HSM +3 more
(unknown member) Veteran Member • Posts: 4,624

Love the tones and pose in the first. Exquisite model also.

-- hide signature --

.....Just from an amateur......''Sometimes it's to your advantage for people to think you're crazy.” I am only a hoobyist, I cannot and do not give expert advice, dont expect it, just take it as a suggestion to think about, but only if you wish to. We should try to not wait for life to happen, while it passes us by.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads