Travel Tripod

Started Feb 13, 2013 | Discussions
dan1e
dan1e Regular Member • Posts: 148
Travel Tripod

Hi

Thought that this would be a good place to ask where in the UK I could purchase a Davis & Sanford ATTARASB11 63 inch DSLR Tripod with B11 Ball Head.

It's available on Amazon, but I can't get it sent to me in Ireland, so any help would be much appreciated.

Danny

dan1e's gear list:dan1e's gear list
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS USM +5 more
Big Ga Forum Pro • Posts: 18,622
Re: Travel Tripod

dan1e wrote:

Hi

Thought that this would be a good place to ask where in the UK I could purchase a Davis & Sanford ATTARASB11 63 inch DSLR Tripod with B11 Ball Head.

It's available on Amazon, but I can't get it sent to me in Ireland, so any help would be much appreciated.

Danny

Can''t you get it from say B&H video in the states? they used to ship pretty much anywhere.

KENTGA Veteran Member • Posts: 5,969

Consider a Feisol tripod. I've got one that weights a little over 1 kg with ballhead (different brand-- I think Gittos). I got mine from Feisol USA and they are made in Taiwan. Mine is a carbon fiber and I'm sure you can get one from UK.

Kent

KENTGA's gear list:KENTGA's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS 6D Canon EOS Rebel SL1 Canon EOS 80D Canon EOS 5D Mark IV +15 more
Big Ga Forum Pro • Posts: 18,622

KENTGA wrote:

Consider a Feisol tripod. I've got one that weights a little over 1 kg with ballhead (different brand-- I think Gittos). I got mine from Feisol USA and they are made in Taiwan. Mine is a carbon fiber and I'm sure you can get one from UK.

I'd certainly second the choice of Feisol if you are prepared to consider an alternative. Great tripods. I ordered the last one recently from feisoleurope.com (IIRC), so they should deliver to Ireland.

Paul20
Paul20 Senior Member • Posts: 2,675

Try Robert White in Poole Dorset.

I buy a lot of stuff from them.

Paul

Paul20's gear list:Paul20's gear list
Leica M9 Sony a7R II Sony a7 III Leica Summicron-M 28mm f/2 ASPH Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH
dpdphoto Regular Member • Posts: 170

I'll third the Feisol...I've had their 3402 for about 7 years, paired with a RRS BH55...well made, light and reasonably inexpensive. I've had them overhaul it once after I got alot of dirt in the leg knob threads. I don't understand why they are not marketed a little more aggressively...they should sell well.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads