Contact Qimage

Started Feb 7, 2013 | Questions
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
T Pointing New Member • Posts: 5
Contact Qimage

Hi there,

Has anybody got Mike Chaney's postal address?

My 'e' mail has gone kaput and I need to contact him.

Man thanks.

ANSWER:
Dimitri_P Regular Member • Posts: 201
Re: Contact Qimage

T Pointing wrote:

Hi there,

Has anybody got Mike Chaney's postal address?

My 'e' mail has gone kaput and I need to contact him.

Man thanks.

I don't have the address but if you can post here, you can also post on the qimage forum at http://www.ddisoftware.com/tech/if you don't feel like creating a new gmail /yahoo/hotmail account

Dimitri_P's gear list:Dimitri_P's gear list
Olympus E-1 Olympus E-500 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4.0-5.6 Canon Pixma Pro9000 Mark II +2 more
T Pointing OP New Member • Posts: 5

Hi Dimitri,

Many thanks for your prompt reply.

I am a registered member of that site. After I log in and enter my password I get a message saying that no member with that address exists.

Havimg 'e' mailed Mike before I am pretty certain that he is not gettimg my 'e' mails.

Hence my question here.

Jimmy C Contributing Member • Posts: 555

mchaneyatddisoftwarecom

add the @ and . as needed.

Jimmy C's gear list:Jimmy C's gear list
Nikon D7100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM | C +5 more

Jimmy,

Have tried that for the last week, am getting no error messages from IE.

Am convinced he is not receiving my 'e' mails that's why I would like his Postal address.

Thanks anyway

Sandy Senior Member • Posts: 2,096

Could you not re-register with the forum using your current email address - given that it doesn't seem to be recognised as an existing registered address?  I don't think you have to be a Qimage purchaser to join the forum (perhaps someone else can confirm/refute).  If you can thus access the forum you can take it from there.

nb there is a listing of forum members obtained via Qimage forum indexed by the user name chosen/allocated for the forum.  This doesn't seem to be the same name used to purchase Qimage.  Your email address will be on that list if you allowed it.

-- hide signature --

Sandy

Sandy's gear list:Sandy's gear list
Sony a77 II Sony 70-200mm F2.8 G Sony DT 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 Sony 70-400mm F4-5.6 G SSM Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM +1 more
homerlsmith New Member • Posts: 11

Why don't you try sending him a PM here on DPR.  I believe his user name is just his name:  Mike Chaney.

-- hide signature --

Homer

Problem solved, Mike just contacted me.

Thanks to those who helped.

selected answer This post was selected as the answer by the original poster.
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads