***Mini-Challenge #375 Warm Up With Red!***

Started Jan 28, 2013 | Discussions
Steve Corton Forum Member • Posts: 74
Re: Steve Corton - Red it is!

Thanks - it was the effect I was hoping for - and worth all of the elbowing to get to the right position at the right time

Thanks again

Steve Corton's gear list:Steve Corton's gear list
Canon PowerShot G1 X Canon EOS 700D Canon EF-S 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 IS STM
BIJ001 Veteran Member • Posts: 5,581
Iván's Red

A red flower

A red scene seen during a hiking in Vértes Mountain, known for its game, HUngary

-- hide signature --

Iván József Balázs
(Hungary)

BIJ001's gear list:BIJ001's gear list
Canon PowerShot G11
BIJ001 Veteran Member • Posts: 5,581
Re: Randy's #1

Very funny! A nice shot!

RLBur wrote:

Larry the Clown

-- hide signature --

Iván József Balázs
(Hungary)

BIJ001's gear list:BIJ001's gear list
Canon PowerShot G11
sueanne
sueanne Forum Pro • Posts: 20,427
My three.

Farmall

Little train

Sunflower

sueanne's gear list:sueanne's gear list
Canon PowerShot A510 Canon PowerShot A650 IS Canon PowerShot SD880 IS Canon PowerShot S3 IS Canon PowerShot S110 +3 more
sue p Contributing Member • Posts: 719
Re: My three.

Vibrant reds!!

ColleenT
OP ColleenT Veteran Member • Posts: 3,204
Re: ***Mini-Challenge #375 Warm Up With Red!***

Mmmm..the hot dog in the first pic looks yummy..and I am hungry I bet those hot peppers would warm me up!

Colleen

ManaPunkin Contributing Member • Posts: 873

Real reds, so vibrant! I love 'em all.

Millie

ManaPunkin's gear list:ManaPunkin's gear list
Canon PowerShot G11 Leica V-Lux 3 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Fujifilm X-T1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 +7 more
ColleenT
Re: *** Three ***

Your light pictures give off a warm red glow, especially the last one, Sue. Nice compositions of all 3!

Colleen

ColleenT
Re: ***Three meals from btrons

The first pic is way too rare for me but certainly red! The other two look very tasty and have bonus red accents in the pictures. Nice bokeh on the dragon shot. It must have been an interesting cycling trip!

Colleen

ColleenT
Re: Iván's Red

The flower is really pretty, Ivan. The second pic is very different and definitely unique!

Colleen

ColleenT

Vibrant reds with excellent bokeh and compositions, Sue Anne! Is the Farmall a full size tractor?

Colleen

RLBur
RLBur Veteran Member • Posts: 3,296
sueanne

All wonderful shots, Sueanne.

RLBur's gear list:RLBur's gear list
Canon PowerShot A640 Canon PowerShot SD990 IS Canon PowerShot S100 Canon PowerShot G1 X Canon PowerShot S120 +11 more
sue p Contributing Member • Posts: 719

Thanks, Colleen

tcg Forum Member • Posts: 66
Re: ***Mini-Challenge #375 Warm Up With Red!***

California version of a "Chicago Dog" at a small hot dog place in Morro Bay, California.  And yes, it is good.

-- hide signature --

Tom

tcg's gear list:tcg's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Fujifilm X100T Fujifilm X-Pro1 Canon EOS M Fujifilm X-E1 +4 more
Sactojim Veteran Member • Posts: 6,814
Re: In for 3

ragmanjin wrote:

Is that at the Tecate brewery? Love that stuff...I wouldn't have been complaining if Tecate caught on as Mexico's beer rather than Corona.

Also, beauty bokeh in the second shot. That SX40 is quite the camera

Thanks Ragmanjin. No, not Tecate brewery, but a large OXXO store (like a 7-11) in Puerto Vallarta. It's common for a store to have a pretty young woman out front to entice us guys to buy their cerveza..works for me..lol. They have Corona girls, Bud Light girls, Modelo girls, etc. Cute story: while I was talking to this girl and getting her permission to take her photo, a school bus was at the light and filled with young boys about 10-12 years old hanging out the windows. They were waving at her and she blew some kisses to them..lol, a pubescent moment for sure as those boys had big smiles on their face. All innocent and it gave me a laugh.

Btw, first two were from my Kodak 915 p&sh, and the last from my SX40. Thanks again.

sueanne
Re: Thanks for the comments...

and yes the Farmall is a regular size tractor. I was just trying to take some close up's.

Canon PowerShot A510 Canon PowerShot A650 IS Canon PowerShot SD880 IS Canon PowerShot S3 IS Canon PowerShot S110 +3 more
sueanne
Re: ManaPunkin's (Millie's) Three - Warm Up With Red!***

Very good assortment of reds and I like the first one of that fancy umbrella.

sueanne
Re: Randy's 3

Three good red ones.

The second one looks like a neat place to eat and the 'first' birthday is most special to remember.

sueanne
Re: Stephen's 3 + 1 for fun

The third one is my favorite and such a content cat you found.

sueanne

I have to say the second one with the keyboard is most imaginative.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads