Removal of blow out

Started Jan 25, 2013 | Discussions
bcalvary Regular Member • Posts: 102
Removal of blow out

My daughter thinks I can do miracles with Photoshop... NOT, I tried but can't do anything with this image. She wants it for a V-day card... can you help? I'm not sure if this is the way to ask, if not please let me know.

Grand daughter with lego girl

(unknown member) Senior Member • Posts: 1,868
Re: Removal of blow out

bcalvary wrote:

My daughter thinks I can do miracles with Photoshop... NOT, I tried but can't do anything with this image. She wants it for a V-day card... can you help? I'm not sure if this is the way to ask, if not please let me know.

This was done with some cloning.  I did the face by duplicating the image and then flipping it horizontally.  That puts the good side of the face in position to be selected and then copied and pasted on the bad image.  Here is the final result.

-- hide signature --

Slider44

Toermalijn
Toermalijn Forum Pro • Posts: 15,441

Slider44 wrote:

bcalvary wrote:

This was done with some cloning. I did the face by duplicating the image and then flipping it horizontally. That puts the good side of the face in position to be selected and then copied and pasted on the bad image. Here is the final result.

Nice job slider, you forgot a bit at the legs though.

OP bcalvary Regular Member • Posts: 102

Thank you.... you guys are awesome... One day .... maybe, I'll be able to do something like that.

Thank you again,

Bob from Florida

Sorry, I'm new at this.... how can I copy the new image at full size?

Da.... I figured it out, thank you guys so much.... fantastic work, IMHO

Vernon D Rainwater Forum Pro • Posts: 13,725

Slider44 wrote:

bcalvary wrote:

This was done with some cloning. I did the face by duplicating the image and then flipping it horizontally. That puts the good side of the face in position to be selected and then copied and pasted on the bad image. Here is the final result.

Good so far -- Can you now get rid of the "Blue Blotches in the face area"

-- hide signature --

Vernon...

asoftwind
asoftwind Veteran Member • Posts: 5,621

-- hide signature --

Claude

benross Senior Member • Posts: 1,005

My play.

Wow!!!! Thank you all... My beautiful Jeni, "she likes it when i say that" is more than impressed and so am I. I know where to come if if need help.....no wonder so many people come here.

benross Senior Member • Posts: 1,005

bcalvary wrote:

Wow!!!! Thank you all... My beautiful Jeni, "she likes it when i say that" is more than impressed and so am I. I know where to come if if need help.....no wonder so many people come here.

Wow thank you you are welcome! I'm actually not that good but I like to fool around when I have time! but you are right. This is a good place to be.

I removed the yellow from the background. I hope she didn't mind the yellow dots on her shirt turned green.. or were they?!

Here is the link to the full size file.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/53665400/2b0e43481d68435fa1c41f929caeb9b3.jpg

suddie1215 Veteran Member • Posts: 3,818

Here's my attempt:

The full sized version is available at at this link:  http://imgur.com/RgdPxSF

bcalvary wrote:

suddie1215's gear list:suddie1215's gear list
Canon EOS-1D Mark III Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS-1D Mark IV Canon EOS M Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM +11 more

Well, I know where the photoshop Gods live. WOW, that's all I can say.

RayGuselli
RayGuselli Forum Pro • Posts: 15,560

Toermalijn wrote:

Slider44 wrote:

bcalvary wrote:

Nice job slider, you forgot a bit at the legs though.

EXCELLENT TOERMALIJN...just spotted this and a great job......

Best wishes

Ray

-- hide signature --

VISIT MY WEBSITE HERE...HOPE YOU LIKE
http://www.flickr.com/photos/77568703@N03/

RayGuselli's gear list:RayGuselli's gear list
Panasonic FZ2500 Nikon D300 Nikon D700 Nikon D750 Nikon AF Nikkor 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5D IF ED +2 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads