Help w/ New PC Specs; Lightroom and Photoshop : Use Different or Same Sratch and Data Disks?
Hi everyone! I'm a first time participant, but long time reader of the forum.
I use a D700, but hope to purchase a D800 in the near future.
Right now, I'm on the hunt for a new PC and at the moment, I'm very interested in a HP Z620 Workstation for both Lightroom and Photoshop CS6 usage and occasional gaming. In terms of its configuration, I'm looking at:
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|INFERNO by Milmor Fotografias|
from Get to Work (Power Tools)
|Love my present! by eyahaled|
from Holiday reactions