Pinnacle Studio 16 or Adobe Premier Elements? Need program fast. nt

Started Jan 11, 2013 | Discussions
Vaughn T.Winfree
Vaughn T.Winfree Veteran Member • Posts: 4,036
Pinnacle Studio 16 or Adobe Premier Elements? Need program fast. nt

-
Vaughn T. Winfree
These are not the Droids you are looking for~~
'See what the camera see's. Let the lens interpret what can be. Capture a moment in time telling a story.'--Vaughn T. Winfree

Vaughn T.Winfree's gear list:Vaughn T.Winfree's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-7 Canon PowerShot G11 Canon PowerShot S100 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS +1 more
Cy Cheze Senior Member • Posts: 2,028
Absurd

Editing software is not like a pit-stop tire change.

There is no such thing as a video editing product that is a "fast" and "nt" answer to anything. Any mid-grade to high-grad product takes plenty of time to master. The product one prefers is apt to depend on one's objectives, personal preferences, and the sort of input and output types and criteria that apply.

Both products have a trial version. Experiment and make up your own mind. Without adequate PC spec and patience, you will have "fast (nt)" trouble.

Vaughn T.Winfree
OP Vaughn T.Winfree Veteran Member • Posts: 4,036
Re: Absurd

I appreciate what you are saying. I ended up starting with Adobe Premiere 11 Elements.

Thus far it is doing what I need. I tried the trial version and made sure it could do what I required. Thanks for your reply. And yes my question was quite an open ended one.

I do think I will stick with the Adobe products.

-- hide signature --

Vaughn T. Winfree
These are not the Droids you are looking for~~
'See what the camera see's. Let the lens interpret what can be. Capture a moment in time telling a story.'--Vaughn T. Winfree

Vaughn T.Winfree's gear list:Vaughn T.Winfree's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-7 Canon PowerShot G11 Canon PowerShot S100 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS +1 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads