First shots in 2013

Started Jan 3, 2013 | Discussions
in_focus
OP in_focus Forum Pro • Posts: 18,674
Re: First shots in 2013 - geoffmalter

geoffmalter wrote:

Bruno, I hope someday I can do as good a job as you. Wonderful pics. Happy New Year.

Thanks for good wishes, Happy New Year to you, Geoff.. appreciate your kind opinion .. sorry for belated reply ..

Best regards,

-- hide signature --

Bruno

in_focus
Re: First shots in 2013 - Robiro

Robiro wrote:

Bruno rulez...

Thank you, Robert.. value your opinion - sorry for belated reply ..

Best regards,

-- hide signature --

Bruno

in_focus
Re: First shots in 2013 - carizi

carizi wrote:

beautiful captures, Bruno!!!!!……

Much appreciated, Carizi.. value your kind opinion.. apologies for belated reply ..

Best regards,

-- hide signature --

Bruno

manthasfamily
manthasfamily Veteran Member • Posts: 6,443
Re: First shots in 2013 - manthasfamily

in_focus wrote:

manthasfamily wrote:

WOW Bruno!! I'm with Rudy in saying they are magnificent. All are so amazing that it's hard to pick a favorite, but if I have to pick one #1 is would have to be it.

What software do you use?

Thanks, Karen.. appreciate your kind words .. being an old Nikon fun, I continue using Capture NX 2 as my basic software(also after changing to "and Elements for adding text and borders .. apologies for late reply ..

Best regards,

No problem Burno, I knew you'd get to it.  And if I were you I definitely wouldn't change software.  You get excellent results out of it, though I'm thinking you probably don't need to do much to them anyway.

-- hide signature --

Karen
If it pleases you then to hell what everyone else thinks!

in_focus
Re: First shots in 2013 - manthasfamily II.

manthasfamily wrote:

in_focus wrote:

manthasfamily wrote:

WOW Bruno!! I'm with Rudy in saying they are magnificent. All are so amazing that it's hard to pick a favorite, but if I have to pick one #1 is would have to be it.

What software do you use?

Thanks, Karen.. appreciate your kind words .. being an old Nikon fun, I continue using Capture NX 2 as my basic software(also after changing to "and Elements for adding text and borders .. apologies for late reply ..

Best regards,

No problem Burno, I knew you'd get to it. And if I were you I definitely wouldn't change software. You get excellent results out of it, though I'm thinking you probably don't need to do much to them anyway.

Thanks Karen.. I'm very comfortable with Capture and have no intention of replacing it - as they say, "old habits die hard" LOL. Lost some italic text in my last post, should read, "also after changing to to much lighter LX5 camera".. thanks again for your kind words ..

Best regards,

-- hide signature --

Bruno

in_focus
Re: First shots in 2013 - windmillgolfer

windmillgolfer wrote:

Happy New Year Bruno. The first and fourth, for a beautiful scene, the fifth for superb light/exposure, are my favourites but all are very good.

Thanks for good wishes, Stuart.. same to you and your loved ones .. glad you like the set, sorry for belayed answer ..

Cheers,

-- hide signature --

Bruno

in_focus
Re: First shots in 2013 - giraffe

giraffe wrote:

Bruno beautiful shots. The 1st and last are my favourites.

Thank you for commenting, Bert.. glad you like the set, by now we lost also the frost - thermometer stopped at  +15°C yesterday!! Weather is going wild.. hope you guys have some "normal" Winter ..

Kind regards,

-- hide signature --

Bruno

in_focus
Re: First shots in 2013 - vikingo

vikingo wrote:

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:-)

Thank you for looking and commenting, William.. glad you like the set, apologies for belayed reply ..

Best regards,

-- hide signature --

Bruno

in_focus
Re: First shots in 2013 - cmpman1974

cmpman1974 wrote:

I don't know how you do it, but WOW. Your shots are just incredible. Real talent.

I'm flattered by your kind words, Chris.. really glad you like the set .. sorry for late reply ..

Best regards,

-- hide signature --

Bruno

in_focus
Re: First shots in 2013 - Karma

Karma wrote:

Wow, these are truly breathtaking!

Thank you for looking, Karma.. glad you like the series ..apologies for belayed answer ..

Best regards,

-- hide signature --

Bruno

in_focus
Re: First shots in 2013 - Clancyboy

Clancyboy wrote:

Bruno - As soon as I saw who was posting with that title, I knew I was in for a treat. And what a treat it is! Each one is beautiful. From your title it appears that you will have some SECOND shots in 2013. I'm already looking forward to them.

Clancyboy

Thank you soo much, Clarence.. I'm greatly appreciating your kind words and I promise to post more as soon we get some "real" snow, LOL .. sorry for late reply ..

Best regards,

-- hide signature --

Bruno

in_focus
Re: First shots in 2013 - Jerry045

Jerry045 wrote:

Magnificent!!! Definately superb captures Bruno, expertly composed. I'll bet you can sell those to a post card company. You always do such a fantastic job with your photos.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you, Jerry.. thanks for having a look and kind words .. sorry about late reply ..

Best regards,

-- hide signature --

Bruno

in_focus
Re: First shots in 2013 - Erik Ohlson

Erik Ohlson wrote:

Just beautiful, every one.

Between your lovely town and your photography............nothing else to say.

-Erik

Thank you, Erik.. value your friendly opinion .. apologies for late reply ..

Kind regards,

-- hide signature --

Bruno

MaartenSFS Contributing Member • Posts: 764
Re: First shots in 2013

Some amazing images here. The first and last have a mysterious quality to them and the third is just a beautiful composition, pergectly exposed.

-- hide signature --

- Cheers, Maarten Sebastiaan Franks Spijker

in_focus
Re: First shots in 2013 - Darrell Spreen

Darrell Spreen wrote:

The first image is one I'll return to look at again and again. It's beautifully composed and photographed.

Appreciating your kind opinion, Darrell.. glad you had look ..sorry for belayed reply ..

Best regards,

-- hide signature --

Bruno

in_focus
Re: First shots in 2013 - rkhndjr

rkhndjr wrote:

Thanks for this really fine set, Bruno. Your pictures are always good!

The pleasure is all mine, Russ.. thank you for looking ..apologies for late reply ..

Kind regards,

-- hide signature --

Bruno

in_focus
Re: First shots in 2013 - Rossmanshff

Rossmanshff wrote:

What can I possibly say that hasn't already been said? These shots are wonderful Bruno! Bravo! I really like the 1st and last! Thanks again for sharing!

Best Regards,

Ross

Thank you, Ross.. really appreciate your kind comment, glad you like the set .. sorry for late reply.

Best regards,

-- hide signature --

Bruno

in_focus
Re: First shots in 2013 - howardfuhrman

howardfuhrman wrote:

Very nice photos. You are off to a great start in 2013.

Thank you, Howard.. glad you like the set. I'm finding some resemblance in your IR work and my frost covered trees .. sorry for late answer ..

Best regards,

-- hide signature --

Bruno

in_focus
Re: First shots in 2013 - myssvictoria

myssvictoria wrote:

Bravo, Bruno. An auspicious beginning to the new (photographic) year.

Thank you for looking and commenting, Vickie.. very glad you like the set - sorry for late reply ..

Kindest regards,

-- hide signature --

Bruno

in_focus
Re: First shots in 2013 - Me Tarzan

Me Tarzan wrote:

Beautiful sights to behold, Bruno. Thanks for sharing.

The pleasure is mine, Frank.. thanks for looking and your kind opinion, sorry for belayed reply ..

Best regards,

-- hide signature --

Bruno

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads