Switzerland: Nex5R+18-55 @495CHF

Started Dec 17, 2012 | Discussions
CyrusK Regular Member • Posts: 153
Switzerland: Nex5R+18-55 @495CHF

Perhaps, not a lot of people in the forum are from Switzerland…

But there is a Special Offer today at Interdiscount Switzerland:

The offer:

549CHF instead of 799CHF

+10% discount on any Camera bought before Christmas (voucher to be taken from the Interdicount magazine)

Final price: 494.1 CHF for the Nex5R+18-55 Kit

Ref:

http://www.interdiscount.ch/idshop/__HYBRIS__/page/advent_prod_gewinn/detail.jsf

By the way...

I am going right now outside to bring one

CyrusK's gear list:CyrusK's gear list
Sony a6000 Sony RX100 Sony Alpha a7 Sony 50mm F2.8 Macro Sony 100mm F2.8 Macro +13 more
NEX5R
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
joaquin100 Senior Member • Posts: 1,793
Re: Switzerland: Nex5R+18-55 @495CHF

Thank you for the info.

i will skip it, i got recently the NEX 5N

(btw impressed with it)

J.

parallaxproblem Veteran Member • Posts: 5,335
THANK YOU!

Thank you for sharing that!

After reading your message I rushed out and bought the last non-demonstration one from my local interdiscount just before it closed. Got home with it about 2 minutes ago

It's funny because I bought my NEX 5 from exactly the same shop almost exactly two years ago on a similar promotion. I had been thinking I would need to wait 12 months or so for it to come down to a realistic price

I couldn't find the 10% discount voucher in the brochure but CHF550 still seems like a very good price

The checkout girls tried to sell me memory cards, a case and *two* different types of (absurdly expensive) insurance to go with it!  They've certainly got them trained

Now off to take some pictures...

parallaxproblem's gear list:parallaxproblem's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 NEX5R Sony a77 II
OP CyrusK Regular Member • Posts: 153
Re: THANK YOU!

Congratulations!

I paid also the same price.

They did not accept my voucher for this discount... They said the offers are not cumulative.

However... I am very happy with the deal.

550fr is indeed a very good price!

CyrusK's gear list:CyrusK's gear list
Sony a6000 Sony RX100 Sony Alpha a7 Sony 50mm F2.8 Macro Sony 100mm F2.8 Macro +13 more
parallaxproblem Veteran Member • Posts: 5,335
Re: THANK YOU!

CyrusK wrote:

Congratulations!

I paid also the same price.

They did not accept my voucher for this discount... They said the offers are not cumulative.

However... I am very happy with the deal.

550fr is indeed a very good price!

I think we both did very well, thanks again for posting the info - I wouldn't having noticed otherwise, or even worse I would have seen it the day after...

I asked the sellers about the 10% just in case but they waved their arms around and said 'non-cumulable' in an agitated fashion so I thought it was best left alone

I'm kind of hoping it snows again now because it means I get to take some nice winter pictures with my new camera...

parallaxproblem's gear list:parallaxproblem's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 NEX5R Sony a77 II
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads