Is it worth buying a used 70-200 f4 L (NON IS Edition)
I think they thought it cut into macrolens sales. The Canon are just as good yet still hard to find. They are such an addition to any teli lens system.
One other note the tiger photos were shot through a fence so no matter how much I worked at eliminating the fence there was some sharpness breakdown in the image due to the fence.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|