Computer screen with both Canon G11 and Canon G15.

Started Nov 18, 2012 | Discussions
Grobb
Grobb Senior Member • Posts: 1,229
What is the point of your post?

Apparently many people did not understand the point of you original post as you can plainly see. I still don't see your point, can you please elaborate and make yourself clear as to why you posted the pictures. All I see is two images of a computer screen. Can you please articulate or explain the reason why you posted them? People are trying to help you if only you could simply ask a question that people could understand

Hank3152
Hank3152 Forum Pro • Posts: 13,499
Wouldn't it have been better........
1

digitalcuriosity wrote:

tron555 wrote:

Just posting a bunch of screen shots without explaining why you are posting them does not make any sense! Doing that makes you look, well, you know what I am saying. Think about it is you can.

You just do not read this forum. If you had you would understand why I posted them. Maybe someone else has the time to explain this. I just don't feel like doing it.

I see you have another thread posted in this forum without any text which is the reason for the confusion and from what I understand you are displaying them because someone had asked for samples from owners of both cameras..........right?

So why didn't you just include them in the other OP's thread who was asking in the first place? Most people don't read every thread in a forum so them asking what your point is makes perfect sense.........

 Hank3152's gear list:Hank3152's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS-1D Mark IV Canon EF 300mm f/4.0L IS USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM +5 more
artvaro New Member • Posts: 1
Re: Computer screen with both Canon G11 and Canon G15.

test camera ?

nice shot 

Mark Ehlers Senior Member • Posts: 1,883
Re: Wouldn't it have been better........

Hank3152 wrote:

digitalcuriosity wrote:

tron555 wrote:

Just posting a bunch of screen shots without explaining why you are posting them does not make any sense! Doing that makes you look, well, you know what I am saying. Think about it is you can.

You just do not read this forum. If you had you would understand why I posted them. Maybe someone else has the time to explain this. I just don't feel like doing it.

I see you have another thread posted in this forum without any text which is the reason for the confusion and from what I understand you are displaying them because someone had asked for samples from owners of both cameras..........right?

So why didn't you just include them in the other OP's thread who was asking in the first place? Most people don't read every thread in a forum so them asking what your point is makes perfect sense.........

Yup!

-- hide signature --

- Mark Ehlers (formerly 'markE')
http://www.theprodigalcyclist.com
http://www.pbase.com/marke/image/121110054/small.jpg
'Good street/wildlife photography is a controlled accident,
a vision of preparation and surrender materialized.'

Dimitri Khoz Contributing Member • Posts: 943
Re: Wouldn't it have been better........

Mark Ehlers wrote:

Hank3152 wrote:

digitalcuriosity wrote:

tron555 wrote:

Just posting a bunch of screen shots without explaining why you are posting them does not make any sense! Doing that makes you look, well, you know what I am saying. Think about it is you can.

You just do not read this forum. If you had you would understand why I posted them. Maybe someone else has the time to explain this. I just don't feel like doing it.

I see you have another thread posted in this forum without any text which is the reason for the confusion and from what I understand you are displaying them because someone had asked for samples from owners of both cameras..........right?

So why didn't you just include them in the other OP's thread who was asking in the first place? Most people don't read every thread in a forum so them asking what your point is makes perfect sense.........

Yup!

I believe that the name of this thread and pictures posted

are pretty much self-describing.

I do not see any need for further explanations or "points" to look for.

Thank you for your examples, digitalcuriosity,

much appreciated.

OP digitalcuriosity Senior Member • Posts: 1,169
Re: Wouldn't it have been better........

Dimitri Khoz wrote:

Mark Ehlers wrote:

Hank3152 wrote:

digitalcuriosity wrote:

tron555 wrote:

Just posting a bunch of screen shots without explaining why you are posting them does not make any sense! Doing that makes you look, well, you know what I am saying. Think about it is you can.

You just do not read this forum. If you had you would understand why I posted them. Maybe someone else has the time to explain this. I just don't feel like doing it.

I see you have another thread posted in this forum without any text which is the reason for the confusion and from what I understand you are displaying them because someone had asked for samples from owners of both cameras..........right?

So why didn't you just include them in the other OP's thread who was asking in the first place? Most people don't read every thread in a forum so them asking what your point is makes perfect sense.........

Yup!

I believe that the name of this thread and pictures posted

are pretty much self-describing.

I do not see any need for further explanations or "points" to look for.

Thank you for your examples, digitalcuriosity,

much appreciated.

I will surly be more careful, to better explain my pictures  if I post pictures again.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads