365 + 1 Days of NEX-7 - PART IV

Started Nov 15, 2012 | Discussions
OP salchi58 Contributing Member • Posts: 851
329/365(+1) - Days of NEX-7
330/365(+1) - Days of NEX-7

http://www.lucarossini.it/3303651-2/

Christmas holiday are over, back to work, many things have changed and will change in this 2013

331/365(+1) - Days of NEX-7
332/365(+1) - Days of NEX-7
333/365(+1) - Days of NEX-7

http://www.lucarossini.it/3333651/

dinner of the European Project I'm in a meeting for, at Enschede, the Netherlands...

334/365(+1) - Days of NEX-7

http://www.lucarossini.it/3343651/

restaurant "La Cucina", literally "The Kitchen", Enschede, The Netherlands

335/365(+1) - Days of NEX-7
Re: 365 + 1 Days of NEX-7 - PART IV
DuncanDovovan
DuncanDovovan Senior Member • Posts: 1,277

less than 30 days to go... =;-)

-- hide signature --

I'm a peaceful person looking for clarity and harmony and willing to help. If you believe my post had the intention to harm you in some way, you are probably wrong. =;-) Please verify first before assuming something bad happened to you. I can be a bit too brief at times. =;-)

DuncanDovovan wrote:

yeah!

halbraun
halbraun Regular Member • Posts: 278

salchi58 wrote:

DuncanDovovan wrote:

yeah!

You say "Yeah!" But I am going to miss the daily post to see what you come up with next. It has been a great project for a beginner like me to see what other people frame up in the viewfinder.

Cheers!

halbraun's gear list:halbraun's gear list
Sony a7 Sony a6000 Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS Sony FE 35mm F2.8 Sony FE 55mm F1.8 +1 more

halbraun wrote:

salchi58 wrote:

DuncanDovovan wrote:

yeah!

You say "Yeah!" But I am going to miss the daily post to see what you come up with next. It has been a great project for a beginner like me to see what other people frame up in the viewfinder.

Cheers!

even if a project ends, another will start... stay tuned, you won't have to miss me

338/365(+1) - Days of NEX-7
339/365(+1) - Days of NEX-7

http://www.lucarossini.it/3393651/

having a smoke in the fog during the exhibition of my work for American Buffalo, at Lanificio Factory, Rome.

340/365(+1) - Days of NEX-7
blue_skies
blue_skies Forum Pro • Posts: 11,748

salchi58 wrote:

halbraun wrote:

salchi58 wrote:

DuncanDovovan wrote:

yeah!

Cheers!

even if a project ends, another will start... stay tuned, you won't have to miss me

Once you finish, how about picking your favorites, e.g. one for each month, and putting some text behind the image? Why, what it took, how many takes, pp, etc.

And, differently, highlight, through images, shooting styles' do's and don'ts, as far as they relate to the Nex-7 type of shooting.

Or break out by topic, your shooting preferences, day versus night, natural light versus studio work, subject matter, pp or not, most highly regarded images (and why).

I think that it is a great project, and you have many great pictures posted here...

Nice work!

-- hide signature --

Cheers,
Henry

blue_skies's gear list:blue_skies's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony a6000 Sony a5100 Sony a7 II Sony a7R II +37 more
Kalainen Contributing Member • Posts: 726

blue_skies wrote:

salchi58 wrote:

halbraun wrote:

salchi58 wrote:

DuncanDovovan wrote:

yeah!

Cheers!

Once you finish, how about picking your favorites, e.g. one for each month, and putting some text behind the image? Why, what it took, how many takes, pp, etc.

And, differently, highlight, through images, shooting styles' do's and don'ts, as far as they relate to the Nex-7 type of shooting.

Or break out by topic, your shooting preferences, day versus night, natural light versus studio work, subject matter, pp or not, most highly regarded images (and why).

I think that it is a great project, and you have many great pictures posted here...

Nice work!

+1!

Kalainen wrote:

blue_skies wrote:

salchi58 wrote:

halbraun wrote:

salchi58 wrote:

DuncanDovovan wrote:

yeah!

Cheers!

Nice work!

+1!

you guys are right, I should do something like this... may be I could start some tutorials or similar...

341/365(+1) - Days of NEX-7

http://www.lucarossini.it/3413651/

getting to our accountant

this is a very typical view in the old buildings in the city center (the stairs and the elevator, not my wife, she's not typical!)

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads