HK's DigitalRev "Kai" finally likes a SONY DSLR... :) !

Started Nov 6, 2012 | Discussions
lonewolf69 Veteran Member • Posts: 3,374
HK's DigitalRev "Kai" finally likes a SONY DSLR... :) !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-EYWr40gZM

Most of the reviews in the past by Kai has been tepid to negative, this is the *MOST* positive review by him or DigitalRev...

PS.  Huge fan of Kai from when he used to Host for Redwolf Airsoft (HK)...

-- hide signature --

-Alex From the minds of Minolta to the imagination of Sony, Alpha, like no other. www.pbase.com/lonewolf69

lonewolf69's gear list:lonewolf69's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 Sony SLT-A77 Sony Alpha a99 +2 more
splashy
splashy Senior Member • Posts: 2,076
Does it matter what Kai likes??

Is it really important if HE likes any camera??

He's a snob and if I read this article >>> My worst nightmare with the A99... <<<

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/thread/3293856

it explains a lot.

splashy's gear list:splashy's gear list
Sony Alpha a7R III Sony FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS
OP lonewolf69 Veteran Member • Posts: 3,374
Re: HK's DigitalRev "Kai" finally likes a SONY DSLR... :) !

splashy wrote:

Is it really important if HE likes any camera??

He's a snob and if I read this article >>> My worst nightmare with the A99... <<<

it explains a lot.

Splashy...  when did I imply or say that it is important that "HE" likes this camera...??!??  Lighten up man, it's just something I noticed... 

-- hide signature --

-Alex From the minds of Minolta to the imagination of Sony, Alpha, like no other. www.pbase.com/lonewolf69

Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 Sony SLT-A77 Sony Alpha a99 +2 more
Shiuming Lai Senior Member • Posts: 1,129

lonewolf69 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-EYWr40gZM

Most of the reviews in the past by Kai has been tepid to negative, this is the *MOST* positive review by him or DigitalRev...

Kai is the Chinese Jeremy Clarkson and Sony is his Vauxhall Vectra. He doesn't really take himself too seriously and like Ken Rockwell thrives on controversy, which means, well, being controversial. A lot of his criticisms are pretty subjective, repetitive nonsense but it's entertainment. I find him funny. Chinaman in a flat cap with a English country accent, what's not to laugh about

Marco Cinnirella
Marco Cinnirella Veteran Member • Posts: 6,481

The best thing about Digital Rev TV's review of the a99 is this gem of a quote from Kai:-

"If you don't like the face, take it from behind"

Marco Cinnirella's gear list:Marco Cinnirella's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Sony Alpha a99 Fujifilm X-T1 Sony a99 II Fujifilm FinePix X100 +2 more
splashy
splashy Senior Member • Posts: 2,076

lonewolf69 wrote:

Splashy... when did I imply or say that it is important that "HE" likes this camera...??!?? Lighten up man, it's just something I noticed...

-- hide signature --

Kai is just a guy from a bad company running over the HK streets saying and doing stupid things, in the meantime sometimes insulting bystanders. It's not a person you take serious to buy a $2700 camera from.

His view on any camera is less then relevant because he only talks and says nothing.

BTW I'm lightened up.  l-)

splashy's gear list:splashy's gear list
Sony Alpha a7R III Sony FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS
tomhongkong Veteran Member • Posts: 3,447

Regrettably some good points which he makes are buried in a load of nonsence and ridiculous faces.  Although his video is worth while watching it could be so much better.

Most folks are viewing this sort of stuff to decide between one camera and another, and I see nothing which helps in making such a decision

YMMV

tom

sensibill
sensibill Veteran Member • Posts: 5,401
He liked the A57 (nt)
-- hide signature --

Now THIS is a signature.

sensibill's gear list:sensibill's gear list
Nikon 1 J1 Sony Alpha a7 II
OP lonewolf69 Veteran Member • Posts: 3,374
Re: He liked the A57 (nt)

sensibill wrote:

-- hide signature --

Now THIS is a signature.

@Sensibill - I stand corrected...    On a side note, there's not another SONY Alpha shooter here who is into Airsoft...??!??  LOL

I guess I'm the only one here who knows the reference to Redwolf Aifsoft retailer of HK...

-- hide signature --

Nordstjernen
Nordstjernen Veteran Member • Posts: 6,876
That silly guy makes me ...

actually laugh! Funny! 

I have seen very seriously acting people doing worse reviews.

Nordstjernen's gear list:Nordstjernen's gear list
Sony Alpha a99 Sony Alpha a7
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads