Got my X-Pro1 today!

Started Nov 3, 2012 | Discussions
Stephen Scharf Regular Member • Posts: 498
Got my X-Pro1 today!

Picked up my X-Pro1 today. Here's some of the very first shots I've taken with it:

Pomponio State Beach, near Half Moon Bay, CA

Pigeon Point Lighthouse, just down the road from Pomponio Beach. It was VERY dark out...

Stephen Scharf's gear list:Stephen Scharf's gear list
Fujifilm X100T Fujifilm X70 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +2 more
Fujifilm X-Pro1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Gaffman
Gaffman Regular Member • Posts: 114
Re: Got my X-Pro1 today!

Great pics with wonderful Fuji tones thanks for sharing.  Enjoy your new camera!

-- hide signature --

'Focus Neo...'

(unknown member) Forum Pro • Posts: 13,144

Darned good color.  Make that great color!  I am sure you are enjoying yourself now!

-- hide signature --

DISCLAIMER: The text written herein is meant to provide the opinions and/or suggestions of the author. No statement herein is meant to be considered law of the land, representative of any party or group, and or a quote from any party or group. Neither is any statement in the contained text meant to be taken as scripture, doctrine, or all encompassing of an entire populous or any groups or individuals therein.

Bejersey
Bejersey Forum Pro • Posts: 12,909

Beautiful work!!!

RIck

JimMc Senior Member • Posts: 2,882

Great looking shots. What did you use for PP?

JimMc's gear list:JimMc's gear list
Canon G1 X II
OP Stephen Scharf Regular Member • Posts: 498

JimMc wrote:

Great looking shots. What did you use for PP?

Just Lightroom 4.2...

Fujifilm X100T Fujifilm X70 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +2 more
deednets Veteran Member • Posts: 7,235

Any chance to get one of your files as a raw file?? Doesn#t have to be your bestestest, just in focus and low ISO, not interested in high ISO, dark shadows etc.

Cheers

Deed

jonnie burtoft Contributing Member • Posts: 533

Hi, great images, love the colours. Enjoy your new camera, it is a great tool and will serve you well im sure, looking at the results you are already getting you will create some fantastic shots, keep sharing them, its good to see great photos taken with the xpro.

Cheers

Jonnie

TrekSF6 Veteran Member • Posts: 4,090

Nice pics. Love the look of that lighthouse image. I'm starting to think there really is a special look that comes from the Fuji sensors.

-- hide signature --

Scott A.
A few pics

TrekSF6's gear list:TrekSF6's gear list
Sony a6500 Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS Samyang 12mm F2 NCS CS Sony FE 28mm F2 +1 more
Robert Garcia NYC Senior Member • Posts: 2,040

Yes, great colors.

howardfuhrman Veteran Member • Posts: 4,033

Steve,

You are off to an excellent start with your new camera.

OP Stephen Scharf Regular Member • Posts: 498

Thanks everyone for the comments. I'm certainly enjoying the X-Pro1 and very, very impressed with it's sensor and wonderful file quality. I'll be posting another thread on some "street photography" I did on Saturday so look for that thread, but here's a "teaser trailer"....this is straight from camera, virtually no editing other than converting to black and white.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads