Nex-5R Video Quality
I'm a happy 5n owner but I'm complaining mainly one thing on it: the moirè/aliasing issue.
Nex-5r has some pros and cons as stated in other topics, but I caught one video on youtube which seems to show it as a moirè-free camera!
Can anyone who has both 5n and 5r do a stress video on moirè-aliasing?
If it's almost free from them then it's going to be a killer camera, now that GH3 has no more the crisp sensor that made the GH2 so unique.
Also, can anyone test them in videomode with high iso/low light?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)