Are SanDisk Extreme 16GB Class 10 SDHC 45mb PS cards fast enough for a D600 shooting RAW
Are SanDisk Extreme Class 10 SDHC 16GB 45mb PS cards fast enough for a D600 shooting RAW?
They are less expensive than the Extreme Pro cards ( 95 MBPS) but I'm not shooting a D800.
Anyone here using this combination care to comment?
I use them in my D800 and have not found any problems at all as yet.
No issue in using both cards with my D800, but you get what you pay for in transferspeed to the PC:
45 MB/s on the Extrem and 90 MB/s on the Extreme pro with a USB 3.0 cardreader - with 64GB cards thats quite a time safer...
I use these on my D600, saving Raw and fine Jpeg.
No speed issues at all.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4