D800 + Grip with black rapid, how does it work?
It worked for me with both the Nikon and Pixel MB-D12 grip mounted with a 24-70 or anything lighter. The pixel grip did get a bit loose after a week however. A safer but not so common option is to clip onto the left side neck strap ring.
Nikon Zooms: 16-35/4, 24-70/2.8, 70-200 VR2, TC-20E3, 28-300VR.
Nikon Primes: 24/1.4, 50/1.8, 85/1.8.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|INFERNO by Milmor Fotografias|
from Get to Work (Power Tools)
|Love my present! by eyahaled|
from Holiday reactions