X10: A New Day

Started Oct 13, 2012 | Discussions
(unknown member) Forum Pro • Posts: 13,144
X10: A New Day

-- hide signature --

DISCLAIMER: The text written herein is meant to provide the opinions and/or suggestions of the author. No statement herein is meant to be considered law of the land, representative of any party or group, and or a quote from any party or group. Neither is any statement in the contained text meant to be taken as scripture, doctrine, or all encompassing of an entire populous or any groups or individuals therein.

Fujifilm X10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Gary N W Forum Pro • Posts: 10,857
Re: X10: A New Day

Wow RM wonderful shots of sunrise.  Amazing!  Glad you are sharing, too.

Best regards,  Gary N W  SFO

Stan Still Regular Member • Posts: 215

What a fantastic sunrise.  Despite its faults the X10 can take some stunning pictures (aided by the owner of course).

Stan Still's gear list:Stan Still's gear list
Panasonic FZ1000 Panasonic ZS100
Jerry
Jerry Contributing Member • Posts: 544

Just beautiful comp and IQ!!

-- hide signature --

Jerry

Jerry's gear list:Jerry's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P900
Jacobite
Jacobite Regular Member • Posts: 374

As already mentioned, the X10 has its faults but in the right hands it doesn't half produce some crackin' photo's!

Jacobite's gear list:Jacobite's gear list
Fujifilm X30 Nikon D700 Fujifilm X-T2 Nikon AF Nikkor 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5D IF ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR +7 more
archrich Senior Member • Posts: 1,300

Great sky!  Amazing color. Well done and thanks for sharing.

Archie

archrich's gear list:archrich's gear list
Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | S Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Fujifilm X30 Fujifilm X100F Olympus E-1 +6 more
Ralph McKenzie Senior Member • Posts: 1,980

Nice Ratty, great color. By far my favourite time of day.

-- hide signature --

Love dat Fuji
http://akiwiretrospective.wordpress.com/
Fuji HS20EXR
Fuji HS10,
Pentax K1000, Pentax sf7, Pentax zx-50

Ralph McKenzie's gear list:Ralph McKenzie's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix HS20 EXR Canon EOS 1000D
Zagato Contributing Member • Posts: 557

Rattymouse,

Not that I want to reduce the quality of your sunrise shots with the X100 some weeks ago, they were excellent, but

these X10 shots are over, over superb and among the best I've ever seen in regard to the sunrise theme.

Tks for posting,

brgds

Michael (Vienna)

Zagato's gear list:Zagato's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-R1 Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X-S1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Ricoh GXR Mount A12 +4 more
OP (unknown member) Forum Pro • Posts: 13,144

Zagato wrote:

Rattymouse,

Not that I want to reduce the quality of your sunrise shots with the X100 some weeks ago, they were excellent, but

these X10 shots are over, over superb and among the best I've ever seen in regard to the sunrise theme.

Tks for posting,

brgds

Michael (Vienna)

Thank you.  You are too kind!

-- hide signature --

DISCLAIMER: The text written herein is meant to provide the opinions and/or suggestions of the author. No statement herein is meant to be considered law of the land, representative of any party or group, and or a quote from any party or group. Neither is any statement in the contained text meant to be taken as scripture, doctrine, or all encompassing of an entire populous or any groups or individuals therein.

Ralph McKenzie wrote:

Nice Ratty, great color. By far my favourite time of day.

-- hide signature --

Love dat Fuji
http://akiwiretrospective.wordpress.com/
Fuji HS20EXR
Fuji HS10,
Pentax K1000, Pentax sf7, Pentax zx-50

Thanks.  Mine too!  I have always been an earlier riser.  It has been a decade since I have slept past 6 am!

-- hide signature --

archrich wrote:

Great sky!  Amazing color. Well done and thanks for sharing.

Archie

Thank you for the kind words!

-- hide signature --

Jacobite wrote:

As already mentioned, the X10 has its faults but in the right hands it doesn't half produce some crackin' photo's!

Thanks for looking!

-- hide signature --

Gary N W wrote:

Wow RM wonderful shots of sunrise.  Amazing!  Glad you are sharing, too.

Best regards,  Gary N W  SFO

Thanks Gary!  Hey, I passed 10,000 posts here!

-- hide signature --

Jerry wrote:

Just beautiful comp and IQ!!

-- hide signature --

Jerry

You are too kind!  Thank you.

-- hide signature --

QuicksilverCA Contributing Member • Posts: 543

Very nice color

StarSprinkles Regular Member • Posts: 114

Beautiful shots!

Part II

-- hide signature --

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads