Studio portraits - K5 / Sigma 50-150 II f/2.8
waxwaine Thanks ! Yeah I enhanced sometimes the eyes in PP. The flatness also comes from my skin-washing hehe, I wanted a "beauty"-look, so very clean. Maybe too much.
MightyMike I wanted to keep a "soft" contrast, to stick with my feelings about the model. She was very soft so.
And I think I like that morbid contrast, like beauty/death. Like in #5. But thanks for the technical advices.
Ed Jay Yeah the skin is very clean in these shots, I agree. I used a beauty-dish and a light for the background, so nothing very directional yes ! But yeah rules are made to be broken hehe.
Thanks to all of you for commenting !
You're right, the make-up was a bit too strong, and my PP didn't help at all. I maybe did seek for that vampire look hehe.
Thanks for commenting !
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%