Canon SX50 - constant 'whirring' noise?
I just noticed, when in very quiet surroundings, that my Canon SX50 seems to be making a constant whirring sound (a bit like a faint laptop cooling fan, or electric motor).
It only does it when in photo/movie-taking mode - when switched to playback mode, all is quiet.
Can other SX50 owners confirm that there's is/isn't making the same noise?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|