Early morn

Started Sep 27, 2012 | Discussions
in_focus
in_focus Forum Pro • Posts: 18,674
Early morn

The other day I was up before the Sun ..

1. A snap taken from the bridge, only at home I noticed unplanned catch - a fisherman!
( if you can't find him, the answer is in the last shot of the set, )

Best regards from the Sunny side..

-- hide signature --

Bruno

SwatOx Regular Member • Posts: 477
Re: Early morn

Lovely Photos! How do you put the 'annotations' on them; e.g., "Early Morning Rush Hour"? Thanks!

SwatOx's gear list:SwatOx's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 +3 more
RudyPohl Veteran Member • Posts: 4,764

Hi Bruno:

Wow, these are simply magical! Lovely, lovely lovely set of photographs!

Thanks for sharing these,
Rudy

Alisande
Alisande Veteran Member • Posts: 3,375

Beautiful set! You must live in a lovely place.

Thanks for the answer. I saw it, but had no idea what it was at first.

-- hide signature --

Susan
1 old farmhouse, 2 dogs, 5 cats, 3 computers

John Miles
John Miles Veteran Member • Posts: 6,909

You've kind of got the hang of this photography business haven't you

Reminds me of Britain's roads at the moment. We're having just a little bit of rain you see.
--

The FZ50: DSLR handling of a bright Leica 35-420mm lens that's this good: http://www.flickr.com/groups/panasonicfz50/pool/show (slideshow always good). With the FZ200 performance so good, I live in hope that Mr Ichiro Kitao has triggered the update to the FZ50. Our desire for IQ was taking us in the wrong direction. http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1033&message=42366095

John Miles's gear list:John Miles's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 +1 more
MAKATAK
MAKATAK Forum Member • Posts: 84

What beautiful surroundings you have Bruno, im so jealous :-p. thanks for sharing.

MAKATAK's gear list:MAKATAK's gear list
Nikon D7100 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
Robiro Veteran Member • Posts: 6,632

in_focus wrote:

The other day I was up before the Sun ..

Oh, my God...

1. A snap taken from the bridge, only at home I noticed unplanned catch - a fisherman!

Is that a bird or what? (a heron?)

In any case, I went to Google Maps to see where that Kamnik (Stonehenge) actually is...

Bruno, you definitely have a talent!!!!!!!!

Robiro's gear list:Robiro's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / Power O.I.S Panasonic Leica 100-400mm F4.0-6.3 ASPH Olympus 40-150mm F2.8 Pro
Twan Van Dommelen Regular Member • Posts: 170

Great set of photos. I love the first one and the one with the lit clouds. Beautiful.

Thanks for posting.
Gr T

Nicholas Bell
Nicholas Bell Senior Member • Posts: 2,126

Wonderful series, Bruno. Can feel the dampness in the air. Wondering if you walked up the hill for the foggy valley shots...

Thanks for sharing!
Nick

in_focus
OP in_focus Forum Pro • Posts: 18,674
Re: Early morn - SwatOx

SwatOx wrote:

Lovely Photos! How do you put the 'annotations' on them; e.g., "Early Morning Rush Hour"? Thanks!

Appreciate your interest, SwatOx.. I'm adding the text in PS Elements - the application options are numerous, I'm trying to keep it simple and discrete.. not to disturb the image itself .. thanks for looking ..

Cheers,
--
Bruno

in_focus
Re: Early morn - RudyPohl

RudyPohl wrote:

Hi Bruno:

Wow, these are simply magical! Lovely, lovely lovely set of photographs!

Thanks for sharing these,
Rudy

Thanks, Rudy.. glad you like the set, appreciate your kind opinion, thanks again! ..

Best regards,
--
Bruno

in_focus
Re: Early morn - Alisande

Alisande wrote:

Beautiful set! You must live in a lovely place.

Thanks for the answer. I saw it, but had no idea what it was at first.

-- hide signature --

Susan
1 old farmhouse, 2 dogs, 5 cats, 3 computers

Thanks for kind commenting, Susan.. captured a heron without noticing it, LOL .. was very surprised after downloading the card to computer.. LX5 isn't exactly a camera for telephotography, well - after all the "little" bird is there (and almost recognizable, LOL ) ..

Best regards,
--
Bruno

in_focus
Re: Early morn - John Miles

John Miles wrote:

You've kind of got the hang of this photography business haven't you

Reminds me of Britain's roads at the moment. We're having just a little bit of rain you see.
--

The FZ50: DSLR handling of a bright Leica 35-420mm lens that's this good: http://www.flickr.com/groups/panasonicfz50/pool/show (slideshow always good). With the FZ200 performance so good, I live in hope that Mr Ichiro Kitao has triggered the update to the FZ50. Our desire for IQ was taking us in the wrong direction. http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1033&message=42366095

Thanks for looking, John.. appreciate your commenting .. talking the rain, shots were taken after rainy night with cold front passing, hence the blue skies and mist created by temperature drop ..

Cheers,
--
Bruno

snap
snap Veteran Member • Posts: 6,104

Early Bird gets the prize - which applies on these beautiful shots, Bruno. These are wonderful first light images. Love the atmosphere you've captured - cool brisk morning.

Rick

snap's gear list:snap's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm X-S1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Olympus XZ-2 iHS Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom +40 more
Vandyu Veteran Member • Posts: 8,891

I like all of these, Bruno. You make photography into an artisan's canvas.
--
Are you ready to make someone's day a little brighter?

Vandyu's gear list:Vandyu's gear list
Nikon D80 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II +9 more
ysal
ysal Veteran Member • Posts: 8,757

These really beautiful images as always, Bruno! I love the first one with the early rising fisherman (I can barely see it!), and the second one of the street. The yellow street lights look so pretty.
--
yuki

ysal's gear list:ysal's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Canon EOS 80D
geoffmalter
geoffmalter Senior Member • Posts: 2,782

As always, wonderful shots, Bruno. I'd like to visit your town one day.

geoffmalter's gear list:geoffmalter's gear list
Canon EOS M5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Olympus Tough TG-1 iHS Canon EOS M Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM +4 more
Dave Wilkinson
Dave Wilkinson Forum Member • Posts: 77

Great set of images Bruno, It just shows what you can do with this little camera.

Dave
--
http://www.davewilkinsonphotos.co.uk/

Dave Wilkinson's gear list:Dave Wilkinson's gear list
Canon EOS-1D Mark III Canon EOS 40D Canon EF 28-135mm F3.5-5.6 IS USM Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM +1 more
DutchMate Veteran Member • Posts: 4,441

excellent Bruno! Really like the misty mountains. That bird must be a very strong specimen standing in that strong current!

cheers
--
maarten

Donald B
Donald B Veteran Member • Posts: 7,260

very nice set of images. love the work that people post on this forum with compact cameras, some of the best work ive seen regardless of camera system. thanks for shareing these great images.

cheers don

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads