Flowers, bees and butterflies. Canon 7D and EF-s 60 macro

Started Sep 24, 2012 | Discussions
silmarie Regular Member • Posts: 424
Flowers, bees and butterflies. Canon 7D and EF-s 60 macro

Took a short walk on a beautiful day 10 days ago. The bees and butterflies were going crazy! Thanks for looking.
Silmarie

silmarie's gear list:silmarie's gear list
Canon EOS 7D
Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
RandyB2
RandyB2 Senior Member • Posts: 1,051
Re: Flowers, bees and butterflies. Canon 7D and EF-s 60 macro

This forum never ceases to baffle me. Here you have posted some pictures all of which are good and some of which are very good. Closeup/macro pictures are tricky and it takes skill to do it right. And yet after 2 days you have no comments. But let somebody post some mediocre at best picture of a silly cat and they will get 30 comments.

As for your pictures, you did a very good job. I think I would have culled them some so that you had only the very best. Thank you for posting.
--
Randy

RandyB2's gear list:RandyB2's gear list
Canon EOS 10D Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm F4L IS USM +1 more
Atoche
Atoche Contributing Member • Posts: 677

Wonderful!!!

IMG_9650_3 is my favorite!
--
"I may be a geek, but it pays for the car...!"

Atoche's gear list:Atoche's gear list
Pentax Optio WG-2 GPS Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS 6D Sony Alpha NEX-3N Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM +9 more
wolfbane Senior Member • Posts: 1,216

Lovely sharp images - I sometimes get no keepers at all, thanks to the wrong bit of the bee, or indeed the blossom, being in focus.

For feedback you'd do better to submit images to the Macro and Close Focus thread on the Canon SLR lens forum.

Alistair

OP silmarie Regular Member • Posts: 424
Randy, Atoche, and Wolfbane ...

Thank you for your comments and feedback, they are very much appreciated.

Silmarie

silmarie's gear list:silmarie's gear list
Canon EOS 7D
Matt Senior Member • Posts: 2,387
nice pics, but

RandyB2 wrote:

This forum never ceases to baffle me. Here you have posted some pictures all of which are good and some of which are very good. Closeup/macro pictures are tricky and it takes skill to do it right. And yet after 2 days you have no comments. But let somebody post some mediocre at best picture of a silly cat and they will get 30 comments.

As for your pictures, you did a very good job. I think I would have culled them some so that you had only the very best. Thank you for posting.
--
Randy

I agree about the cat issue ...

OPs pics arent anything to call home about though... Most of the pics are very cluttered and in most pics the insect and even flowers in the center are not in focus.

They are ok pics but not more

-- hide signature --

Nothing to see here ...

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads