Super excited!

Started Sep 11, 2012 | Discussions
Super excited!

A little over a week ago I posed a question here about doing an exchange of my LX5 and ZS19 for a FZ200. I got lots of good advice and one poster mentioned keeping the LX5 and getting a used FZ150. Well, that's what I did and Fedex just dropped it off!! I am now charging the battery and cannot wait to try it out!!

Thanks to those who posted on my original question and helped me figure this out. Any good suggestions for a camera bag for the FZ150 and handy accessories would be greatly appreciated!

Vandyu Veteran Member • Posts: 8,891
Re: Super excited!

Sounds like a good decision. I use the LowePro TopLoad Zoom 45AW and the Panasonic Protection Filter. It's a little expensive, but I figured Panasonic wouldn't produce a poor quality glass protection filter that would interfere with their high quality Leica lens. I know there's always a debate over filters for protection of the lens. I'm just used to using a filter in front of my lens and old habits die hard.

http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-DMW-LMC52-Protection-Filter-Digital/product-reviews/B000FUO1BY
--
Are you ready to make someone's day a little brighter?

Vandyu's gear list:Vandyu's gear list
Nikon D80 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II +9 more
OP Karma Contributing Member • Posts: 563
Re: Super excited!

Thank you, Vandyu! Great advice. I put my Uv filter on as son as I read your post. thanks for the case recommendation, I check it out.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads