LR4 catalog bu location
I would like to keep my catalog and backups on different drives. Does not look possible, or am I missing something?
When creating the backup, the dialog box contains the mechanism for changing the location of the backup.
Keeping backup and original on different drives is commendable ... in fact, in my opinion this is mandatory.
Thanks! I was looking in preferences, responding to the bu request has become so automatic I did not pay any attention to the options.
Wanted to keep the catalog on a SSD but did not want to take up space there with backups.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%