HVL-F20AM refresh times when bounced
I just received a HVL-F20AM for my NEX-7 and have been comparing performance to the F43AM, which I like but is heavy and a bit awkward on the NEX-7.
Is there any way to improve the refresh rate on the F20AM when bouncing? I put a fresh pair of Duracells in it, but I'm finding the refresh rate to be rather slow. For those of you who own the F20AM, do you get much use out of it?
I was hoping to have it replace the F43AM in day to day use, but now I'm questioning that decision. I use the flash mainly in bounce mode. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!