A model up for CC.

Started Jul 15, 2012 | Discussions
C-GREEN Regular Member • Posts: 389
A model up for CC.

Instead of complaining about which camera is here and which camera is not here, I decided to go and shoot. LOL. Here is recent shoot wiht the beautiful Lakendra. Let me know what you think.

C-GREEN's gear list:C-GREEN's gear list
Nikon D7100 Nikon D700 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +5 more
Bright Angel Veteran Member • Posts: 4,854
Re: A model up for CC.

Very nice

CC: I would crop off the bright area of the wall on the left hand side and also the bright wall and grass on the right hand side.

DezM
DezM Forum Pro • Posts: 34,510

She is beautiful. I don't have a problem with Mark's distractions. They kind of 'frame' her but the black objects in the far background detract a little.
--
Dez

http://dezsantana.com

DezM's gear list:DezM's gear list
Nikon D850
OP C-GREEN Regular Member • Posts: 389

Bright Angel wrote:

Very nice

CC: I would crop off the bright area of the wall on the left hand side and also the bright wall and grass on the right hand side.

Thanks for cc. I thought the wall was sorta distracting. I guess I had to hear it from someone else. Thanks again!

Nikon D7100 Nikon D700 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +5 more
JusLookN Veteran Member • Posts: 4,267

I'm with Dez on this one! I can live with the shot as is; except for the black images in the background. Very good shot,though! Beautiful model!
--
Glenn

I'm kinda partial to video, but I'm hangin!

JusLookN's gear list:JusLookN's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 Nikon D3S Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 Sony a77 II Nikon D500 +1 more
comoxbrit Contributing Member • Posts: 761

Correct me if I am wrong, but if you had used a D800 the black objects would not be there!!??? LOL having a joke. Great model and I agree with the cropping on the right hand side.
--
http://www.derekvallintine.com

JusLookN wrote:

I'm with Dez on this one! I can live with the shot as is; except for the black images in the background. Very good shot,though! Beautiful model!
--
Glenn

I'm kinda partial to video, but I'm hangin!

-- hide signature --

Thanks Glenn and Dez!! I really appreciate your CC!

comoxbrit wrote:

Correct me if I am wrong, but if you had used a D800 the black objects would not be there!!??? LOL having a joke. Great model and I agree with the cropping on the right hand side.
--
http://www.derekvallintine.com

-- hide signature --

Thanks and I'm working on the D800 LOL

William Baburchak Regular Member • Posts: 120

Very Nice!

The only thing I would do is turn the camera to portrait orientation and get those beautiful legs in the picture!!

Bill

William Baburchak's gear list:William Baburchak's gear list
Nikon D300 Nikon D810
Hansa Yindee
Hansa Yindee Veteran Member • Posts: 4,179

Certainly a beautiful model and you must have shot many frames.
I too agree with a little bit of cropping but that is your choice...;-)
--
Jon in Thailand

http://www.flickr.com/photos/af2899/

Hansa Yindee's gear list:Hansa Yindee's gear list
Nikon D50 Nikon D1X Nikon D300 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR +9 more
DRode
DRode Senior Member • Posts: 2,815

Beautiful shot. The model is gorgeous and the pose and composition work well. I agree that the black objects in the background are slightly distracting. I'd clone them out but it's a minor thing.

-- hide signature --

-Dan Rode
http://rodephoto.com

Art is not real. Art is an artifice, an invention, the product of the imagination and the creativity of the artist. In short, expecting art to faithfully duplicate reality is a misconception, a misunderstanding of the very purpose of art. - Alain Briot

Mannypr Veteran Member • Posts: 3,363

If the model is up for CC , well , what can I say but perfect . If it's the photo your refering about the left side is a bit distracting but a minor thing . Being the model so beautiful it's hard to be distracted as the eyes go straight towards her.

Mannypr's gear list:Mannypr's gear list
Canon PowerShot A640 Nikon D90 Nikon D7000 Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D Nikon AF Nikkor 35mm f/2D +8 more

William Baburchak wrote:

Very Nice!

The only thing I would do is turn the camera to portrait orientation and get those beautiful legs in the picture!!

Bill

Thanks Bill! I do have a few that I composed in portrait orientation. I will edit a few more before I present them to her. Thanks again

Hansa Yindee wrote:

Certainly a beautiful model and you must have shot many frames.
I too agree with a little bit of cropping but that is your choice...;-)
--
Jon in Thailand

http://www.flickr.com/photos/af2899/

Thanks Jon

DRode wrote:

Beautiful shot. The model is gorgeous and the pose and composition work well. I agree that the black objects in the background are slightly distracting. I'd clone them out but it's a minor thing.

-- hide signature --

Thanks Dan

Art is not real. Art is an artifice, an invention, the product of the imagination and the creativity of the artist. In short, expecting art to faithfully duplicate reality is a misconception, a misunderstanding of the very purpose of art. - Alain Briot

Mannypr wrote:

If the model is up for CC , well , what can I say but perfect . If it's the photo your refering about the left side is a bit distracting but a minor thing . Being the model so beautiful it's hard to be distracted as the eyes go straight towards her.

Thanks Manny, and the photo is up for CC. LOL

Michel F Senior Member • Posts: 2,017

Nice model, nice pose and lighting. I wonder if a vertical crop would have been better (in the sense of putting more emphasis on the model). Have more ???

C-GREEN wrote:

Instead of complaining about which camera is here and which camera is not here, I decided to go and shoot. LOL. Here is recent shoot wiht the beautiful Lakendra. Let me know what you think.

-- hide signature --
REBlue Senior Member • Posts: 2,079

I agree that I would get rid of what looks like a golf course ball washer and trash can in the background and maybe the very front of the wall, or at least darken it a bit.
--

http://community.webshots.com/user/REBlue01
http://www.flickr.com/photos/reblue/sets/

LAHJ Contributing Member • Posts: 787

Very nice, beautiful model.
But I would have cropped the green part out.

LAHJ's gear list:LAHJ's gear list
Tamron 15-30mm F2.8 Nikon D750 Nikon D7200 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D +4 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads