Where can some one get om-D in stock

Started Jun 11, 2012 | Discussions
abadona Regular Member • Posts: 358
Where can some one get om-D in stock

Hey, guys, does any one know where can I get one?

Mike_PEAT Forum Pro • Posts: 13,344
Might help to mention where in the world are you...

Remember it is the WORLD WIDE web!

scottlu Junior Member • Posts: 32
Re: Where can some one get om-D in stock

these are olympus dealer,

arlington camera
art's cameras plus
bedford camera & video
bel air camera
bergen country camera
bigggs camera
calagaz
calumet camera
camera land inc
the camera shop
competitive cameras
creve coeur camera
dans camera
devillet camera & video
dodd camera
hunts photo video
idaho camera
keeble shuchat
marks photo video
mike's camera
murphy's camera
national camera exchange
roberts
rockbrook bamera
willoughby's
wolfe's

Adam Rogers Regular Member • Posts: 340

abadona wrote:

Hey, guys, does any one know where can I get one?

Highly recommend Mike's Camera in denver: http://mikescamera.com/

I've had 2 great experiences with Mike. I ordered a Black E-M5 with 12-50 lens yesterday and it shipped today. He emailed me today to tell me he's got 18 more kits coming in this week.

Now where can you get a Oly 45mm 1.8 and Panny 25mm 1.4?

OP abadona Regular Member • Posts: 358

Bhphoto had then

Promit Senior Member • Posts: 2,010

Ebay has several, notably from reasonably reputable DigitalRev. Of course you have to pay to play, so there's a bit of a premium involved.

Promit's gear list:Promit's gear list
Sony a77 II Sony a7R II Sony a99 II Sony 24-70mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Tokina AT-X Pro 11-16mm f/2.8 DX +7 more
ZackOJones Regular Member • Posts: 246

I and several other forum members have had good luck working with Joel from Cameraland NY (www.camerlandny.com). They have been getting regular shipments from Olympus and have been selling everything they can get their hands on. Joel told me yesterday that he'll know his next allocation on Thursday of this week so check with him and see if he can hook you up.
--
You never fail you only produce results; learn from them --
anonymous.

ncsakany
ncsakany Senior Member • Posts: 2,214
Henry's in Canada has the black + 12-50mm in stock ATM (n/t)
n/t
 ncsakany's gear list:ncsakany's gear list
Nikon Z7 Carl Zeiss Apo Sonnar T* 2/135 Nikon Z 24-70mm F4 Nikon Z 14-30mm F4
OP abadona Regular Member • Posts: 358

Promit wrote:

Ebay has several, notably from reasonably reputable DigitalRev. Of course you have to pay to play, so there's a bit of a premium involved.

The entire concept of overpaying for a camera store who purchased a lot of them because of how "hot" the camera is to "American" for me. I will tell you even more. If I will find any stores that I use for institutional purchases doing that (I work for college, as a manager) I will never do business with them, because store like this does not treat the clients appropriately...

dark goob Contributing Member • Posts: 983

OK well my friend works at an Oly Premiere dealer in the NW USA and he says they have a small number of the black 12-50 kits available. I don't want to get banned for advertising for them in this forum. But if you PM me then I'll tell you where to call. They do ship to the USA only I believe.

Hope this helps someone!

-=DG=-

dark goob's gear list:dark goob's gear list
Olympus E-M1
rockygag Senior Member • Posts: 1,299

You might want to call the first one on the list .....

Dave

Mike Dobbs Senior Member • Posts: 1,089
London Drugs in Western Canada Has Stock

Standard retail pricing ($999 CDN plus taxes for body only)....they do offer price matching to other advertised prices.

Just got my silver OM-D with 12-50mm kit lens lastnight...ordered it 4 days ago at a local store and they had it sent over from their nearby warehouse...stating other units where also there. It is not listed on their website...had to speak to the camera desk guys to get them to look it up in there system.

Strange they aren't advertising the stock...I guess camera's are not their main business and they are non-chalant about them.

luigibenet
luigibenet Regular Member • Posts: 304

CALL H and B Digital....
http://www.handbdigital.com/

They many times have stock, but do not list on their site as they sell out so quick and they keep a few for local traffic.

I have bought 3 cameras and 3 lenses from them in the last year and their service is exceptional!! I have sent two friends to them and got nothing but good reports too.

I even stopped in and met the crew and Tony on a recent trip to NYC, after I had purchased several items from them to say hi and thank them for the honest dates and service.

luigibenet's gear list:luigibenet's gear list
Olympus Tough TG-4 Olympus E-M1 II Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Leica Nocticron 42.5mm Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 15mm F1.7 ASPH +1 more
JohnBGood
JohnBGood Regular Member • Posts: 347

At 7.25 PM
Heny's Photo in Canada shows the black OMD with kit lens 12-50 in stock
http://www.henrys.com/68950-OLYMPUS-OM-D-E-M5-BLACK-W-12-50-LENS.aspx
--
A mind is like a parachute, it works better when open.

JohnBGood's gear list:JohnBGood's gear list
Canon PowerShot A720 IS Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 +4 more
Afn Contributing Member • Posts: 523

Amazon has 6 silver kits right now. Better order fast.

Caseman New Member • Posts: 3

Yep, I just got one and was about to post the same thing. But you beat me to it.
only 3 left after my purchase

Afn Contributing Member • Posts: 523

Yeah the 6 were left after I ordered #7. Can't wait for it to come in.

When I look back through my old photos my favorite ones are always from the E-1, should have never sold it. I hope this is a worthy successor.

Don't know whether I should laugh or cry.

Had an order placed with http://www.buyolympus.com for the camera with 12-50 and flash so I could get the rebate.

Gave up and ordered the one at Amazon, and just after I sent the email to BuyOlympus to cancel the order with them, 5 minutes later they send me an email with the fedex tracking for my purchase from them. No, it wasn't in response to the cancellation, they really had shipped it earlier in the day and only got the bloody confirmation after I ordered the one from Amazon. Anyway, just canceled my purchase with Amazon. sigh

DLBlack Forum Pro • Posts: 13,719

Nice list. Murphy's Camera is my local camera store. I have a E-M5 on order from them since mid-March. They got 4 black bodies with kit lens back in late April and then later in the same week a body only came in. They haven't got any more E-M5 cameras. I was 6 on the pre-order so I still don't have the camera. My salesman tried contacting the Olympus rep calling twice and emailing once and haven't heard back from the rep.

Dave
----

,scottlu wrote:

these are olympus dealer,

arlington camera
art's cameras plus
bedford camera & video
bel air camera
bergen country camera
bigggs camera
calagaz
calumet camera
camera land inc
the camera shop
competitive cameras
creve coeur camera
dans camera
devillet camera & video
dodd camera
hunts photo video
idaho camera
keeble shuchat
marks photo video
mike's camera
murphy's camera
national camera exchange
roberts
rockbrook bamera
willoughby's
wolfe's

-- hide signature --

DLBlack's gear list:DLBlack's gear list
Pentax K-7 Pentax K-5 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus E-M5 II +38 more

My order with buyolympus wasn't that far back. I'd placed my pre-order with the website May 22nd for the black body with 12-50 kit. Just funny that as soon as sent an email to cancel, they send me my fedex tracking number 5 minutes later. Supposed to have it here by this Thursday. We'll see...

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads