Removeing the back of a Epson R2000 printer
I want to add an External waste ink tank to my R2000 Epson printer but I can't find any source for how to remove the back and side panels. Any help would be appreciated.
You might want to take a look over here: http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.362672/it.A/id.4784/.f?sc=18&category=22055 (Download the PDF file)
It shows how to do it for an Epson 2400 printer but according to Jon Cone it's for all late models Epson Printer. I used it to put a Waste ink bottle on the side of my Epson R3000 and it worked fine.
Yes, I've done all my epsons ( 15 of them ) by removeing the right side panel to access the junctions between the purge pad tubing and where the waste pad tubing joins it. On the R2000 there are also a cover in the front that need to be removed to allow you to unlatch the side panel.
Where is the front panal that needs to be removed on my R2000 and how do I get too it? Thanks for the info and all your help in the past.
Do you mean the top of the printer where the paper is loaded? If so, the process is pretty simple (from the epson manual).
"How to Open the Front Panel to Load Paper in the Epson Stylus Photo R2000
1. Remove any paper from the feeder and close the paper support.
2. Open output tray and remove all extensions.
3. Slide the roll paper edge guide on the back of the printer all the way to the right.
4. Attach the single sheet guide by aligning the notches on its base with the slots on the back of the printer. Then hook the tabs over the top of the slot (marked with orange triangles).
5. Turn on the printer so it can load the paper correctly.
6. Insert one sheet of paper, printable side up and against the right side, then slide the edge guide against the sheet, but not too tightly.
7. Guide the paper into the printer until it meets resistance and hold it there until the printer pulls it in slightly. Once the printer begins feeding the paper, let go of it.
8. Open the printer cover and make sure the paper has fed all the way into the printer and is straight. The paper must feed straight so the printer can properly identify the edge.
9. Close the printer and make sure it is not opened during printing."
Best of luck!
|.....the ROYAL LOTUS 2017/08/25-NEW YORK..... by Chiwat|
from Wild flowers
|Coffee and Mango cake by clicker88|
from Another cup of coffee