Well, it appears to have an off-center person in it, strongly backlit and out of focus. It has no identifiable subject, no discernible context for the figure, and tells no story. I can't find any way to be interested in it.
Hello Mark..... a picture like this one need the viewer get the mind-state you had at the moment of the capture, but with only one photo is very difficult get it ...
I also have posted some strange pictures but it's difficult to transport the mood at the audience without no contest showed .....
Btw , i know that if you have posted this one you feel something about it , we have only to learn how to best render our visions to the audience.... that's not easy but it's worth to try !!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!