Maybe not AS Sharp as it could be because of lens?
Are you serious! Any sharper would cut like a knife.............
By the way,....... wonderful capture...........
Looks quite sharp to me - I'm a big user of the Beercan. However, I do see a little CA/PF on the edge of the rock in the right foreground.
Question: What do you do all week?
Answer: Mon to Fri. Nothing, Sat & Sun I rest!
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|White Pocket Frozen Pond by evanrassbcglobalnet|
from Rock Pools
|The Rock. by SpartanWarrior|
from Sea colors