What do you do for a living?
So YOU'RE the guy!
51, fighter pilot for 14 years with public relations and marketing studies so after airplanes I became a Creative director in a large advertising agency for 6 years, and after that - the last 8 years I am running my own small creative shop.
58. Radiation safety specialist at IAEA
You might like my old 50's Civil Defense collection
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
PAD Project: http://www.DangRabbit.com/photography/pad
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|